Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Purchase Land - Land title under deceased husband's name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Applet

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Good day!
I just want to ask the process on how we can legally purchase and transfer the land title to us when the Land title is under the deceased husband's name? We are currently negotiating with the wife and children on the purchase of the lot. They are willing to pay the inheritance tax and all other expenses related to the selling of the lot as long as we pay them with the agreed amount. We have checked the title and it's clean. The deceased husband's name appear on the title and it was also mentioned in the title that he is married to the seller (or mother). We will be applying for a loan in a bank to pay for the lot price. Will there still be any conflict if we purchase the lot that is under the father's name given that the family is willing to pay the inheritance tax? If yes, may we ask for your advice on how we can legally purchase the lot and transfer the title to our name.
I thank you in advance for sharing your expertise/knowledge and for your time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum