Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deceased Owner of Land Title

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deceased Owner of Land Title Empty Deceased Owner of Land Title Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:51 pm

brent

Arresto Menor

Hi, I like to inquire if I plan to transfer the title of a lot under the name of my grand father who already died. There is no will and testament left. My grandfather also have 6 children who are all of legal age including my father. Please help me on the correct and cheapest way to transfer the title.

Also, if the lot includes a right of way stated in the land title, and the right of way was included in the sale of another lot from the main road. How can I claim for the right of way?

Thanks Smile

2Deceased Owner of Land Title Empty Re: Deceased Owner of Land Title Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:51 pm

ellepan

Arresto Menor

i have almost the same problem but mine is worst since my mother is dead, and it would be harder for me to claim the property and all the land titles got lost. the lawyer said I can do a extrajudicial settlement

3Deceased Owner of Land Title Empty Re: Deceased Owner of Land Title Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 pm

ilokanojobo

ilokanojobo
Arresto Menor

try to call me at 09164934318

4Deceased Owner of Land Title Empty Re: Deceased Owner of Land Title Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 pm

ilokanojobo

ilokanojobo
Arresto Menor

try to avail the new program of DENR...the Free Patent and Residential Titling.. All you have to do are to execute Deed of Extrajudicial Adjudication and Declaration of heirship..

5Deceased Owner of Land Title Empty Re: Deceased Owner of Land Title Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:47 am

brent

Arresto Menor

ilokanojobo wrote:try to avail the new program of DENR...the Free Patent and Residential Titling.. All you have to do are to execute Deed of Extrajudicial Adjudication and Declaration of heirship..

Does this cover land ownership with existing title named after a deceased owner?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum