Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fully paid property but Transfer of Title is still no issuance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sams_no19

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Need your opinion and advise please...
I had purchase a lot and already fully paid it last 2014. I've been waiting my title under my name since then. But unfortunately, still no title provided as of this writing. As I ask the developer, they always reason out that they're waiting original title from there boss or somebody that have the original title on hand that is needed to proceed transfer of title under my name. I think 3 years is more than enough in giving them time to settle my title. Your kind help and advise please...

Thank you

Last edited by sams_no19 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

sams_no19

Arresto Menor

Adding information... they provided me the following as proof that they are processing my title. But still, the most important to me is the title under my name.

1. Certified true copy of TCT(under developer name)
2. Notarized Original Deed of Absolute Sale(DOAS)
3. Copy of ECAR

And also take note that I am already paying the Land Tax since 2015.

Help please...
Thank you

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

Please write to the developer, asking them to facilitate the transfer of title. Any correspondence must be registered mail. Please make sure your documents are complete as well.
If there is still no result, please ask for mediation from HLURB, provide copies of your documents. Good luck.

sams_no19

Arresto Menor

Thank you...
Really great help to start with. 😄

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum