Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delay release of title by the developer even i am fully paid years ago..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ericson_castro21

Arresto Menor

I bought condominium 2010 to a developer.. My contract is 10years but i fully paid it already in 3years only (2013).. I paid also to a developer fees to transfer the title on my name.. Oct 2014 i paid the fees for transfering title.. I am also selling this property... I called them if the title is available to pick up jan 2015, they said on process... I called again feb 2015 but then again still on process... Im getting mad because i have a buyer who want to see the title that inmy name but until now july 2015 still on process.... Can i sue them for delaying to produce the title? And damages that my buyer that really want to buy my unit can change his mind since i dont have the title even i am paid for all they fees...? Please i need help for legal advice... Why it takes so many months or years to have my title...

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Write the developer of all your concerns (requesting issuance of your title, commitment when to release your title, etc.). Then, if their reasons is not acceptable from your part or if they did not respond to your letter, file a complaint before the office of Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum