Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

fully paid condo but no title yet

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fully paid condo but no title yet Empty fully paid condo but no title yet Thu May 14, 2015 8:04 pm

romeo0818

Arresto Menor

We bought a condo under the name of my wife married to me and fully paid it as of mar 2014 unfortunately my wife passed away nov 2014. We havent signed any doas yet a. will i declare it on her estae tax? Coz one of the requirement of the developer for them to execute a title is an ejs!

2fully paid condo but no title yet Empty Re: fully paid condo but no title yet Sun May 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Philyong Husband

Arresto Menor

follow the advice of the developer to have an extrajudicial settlement if that what you mean by ejs, you will need this also in case you want to sell the property, provide strong proof that you and your wife is legally married.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum