Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FULLY PAID NO TITLE RELEASED FOR 5YRS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FULLY PAID NO TITLE RELEASED FOR 5YRS Empty FULLY PAID NO TITLE RELEASED FOR 5YRS Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:04 am

bcm29gajn

Arresto Menor

I would like to know if pwede po ba ako magsampa ng kaso sa developer for not releasing my title for 5years dahil fully paid naman na kaming mag-asawa nung 2011 pa?

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Sure you can file a case..
It take time and money though, so try first to tell the developer he will be sued if he don't hand over the title soon.
Check with a lawyer if it even can be a fraud case. That would add chance the developer would agree WITHOUT going to court, because if fraud the developer risk harder punishment.

Check first if the by the developer signed contract has any lopeholes as for instance "titled will be handed over when the whole project is finnished" and it isn't. If there are no such, then it's suppoused to be an easy case, but you never know with some courts Sad

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Ask first the developer about the status of your title. Then, ask when they can release your title. If nothing happens, you can file a complaint before the Office of Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board or HLURB.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum