Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Downs Syndrome Marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Downs Syndrome Marriage Empty Downs Syndrome Marriage Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:27 pm

mafuane

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I need to know what the laws are in the philippines regarding two people with downs syndrome getting married. It is for my MA SPED assignment.

Also as a lawyer what is your opinion on the marriage of two people with down syndrome,

Thank you,

2Downs Syndrome Marriage Empty Re: Downs Syndrome Marriage Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:20 pm

GroundZero

Arresto Menor

mafuane wrote:Hi!

I need to know what the laws are in the philippines regarding two people with downs syndrome getting married. It is for my MA SPED assignment.

Also as a lawyer what is your opinion on the marriage of two people with down syndrome,

Thank you,

I am not a lawyer but i am positively sure people with DS have a right to LIFE as any other Filipinos guaranteed by the Philippine Constitution as well as the UN Convention on Rights of the Person with Disability wherein Philippines is a signatory, all international treaty signed become part of the law of the land, UNCRPD was also ratified by the Philippine congress Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum