Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nullity of marriage-fraudulent birth certificate used for applying marriage contract/license

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

theresa_ogerio

Arresto Menor

]hi, i hope you can help my friend, he got married to his long time fiance, but apparently he just knew after few years being married that his wife used a fake birth certificate and she is in fact not existing in any local civil registry nor in NSO central office.they tried to settle things but he also found out that in her school record and otherlegal documents she used different fake birth certificates and different names on those documents.now she refused to settle it on the court fearing that she'll be filed a case because she actually committed fraud a lot of times. she cannot even process passport nor amend her late regisrtation in NSO because of what happened.
Now my friend wants to know if their marriage is really legal and binding having these situation.is the marriage voidable or still considered legal?even on they daughter's birth certificate she put a different name again.so would it also affect her daughter's legal status?please help my friend.your advice is really valued at the moment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum