Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what strong evidence for nullity of marriage for late issuance of marriage license prior actual ceremony

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ryloz

Arresto Menor

Hi ATTY,

Just a follow up question on this on my case I have secure my marriage license from San Juan City, Our place of marriage as per MC is on Pasay City Hall, but actual place of marriage was done in the house of my ex wife at Tondo... The ceremony held on March 19, 2005 but the marriage license was released on March 25, 2005 and at the marriage contract it stated that we get married on April 25, 2005...This was happened because it is a shotgun marriage me and my ex wife is not yet ready for it but the parents insist that we should get married to avoid scandal on their part since their daughter is pregnant already for about 2-3 months. I have done my research already so the solemnizing officer is legit under filipino spiritual catholic church... She is the one facilitating the whole process done through a fixer she know.... I have a video during ceremony i think it has a date to prove it was held on March 19, other evidence is letters/cards stating our anniversary date and wedding ring and people testimony who attended our marriage ceremony...so based on the facts and evidence I have is it enough to be used as ground for nullity of our marriage?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum