Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i was reported to nbi.do i need a lawyer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i was reported to nbi.do i need a lawyer Empty i was reported to nbi.do i need a lawyer Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:56 pm

mr49

Arresto Menor

may nag report po sa kin sa nbi . meron kasi nagleak ng photos nya online. we use to do  buying and selling pics/videos to foreigners (all non -nude and consensual and shes also legal age) . tapos nung kumalat picture nya sa Facebook, nag report sya sa nbi.sinabi nya na nagtrabaho sya sakin . alam nya ata full name ko and siguro address din .kelangan ko po ba ng lawyer? may crime po ba ako nacommit?

ano po kaya pwede ko gawin para hindi ako magkarecord sa nbi? ayoko rin po mapress ng criminal charges or worse makulong. pls help. i have funds saved up and i believe i can afford a lawyer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum