Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asap. counteract against the news reporter who reported fake news and police who are in the operation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor

WHEN: Friday, August 24

Hi,
This last friday, may mga pulis na dumating sa bahay namin. They had an operation/raid for the so called  "anti fencing". May nag report daw sa kanila na concern citizen na nag ba-buy and sell kami ng nakaw na motor which is not true. Minanmanan daw ng isa sa mga asset ng police yung bahay namin na nag panggap na bibili ng parts ng motor at biglang pumasok sa loob ng garage namin kung saan nakalocate yung mga motor na ginagawa.  we have legal permit to operate. My 3rd brother who was being accused was handcuffed, as well as my 2nd brother who was "pinadapa" with hard force who was also innocent all of a sudden. And then those  police officers, pinag sisigawan yung mga kapatid ko and also my mother. And they insist that those parked motorcycles in our garage are all "nakaw". pero pinapagawa lang sila sa 3rd brother ko. Now  hinanapan kami ng legal documents for those motorcycles, naparesent yung mismong sa amin na motor, but for those na mga pinapagawa, wala kming hawak na documents. The one of the owner of those motorcyle, naka sakay barko kaya hindi namin pa macontact. now because wala kaming maipakitang documents sa mga motor na pinapagawa, kaya pinakuling nila yung 3rd brother ko. We already have an attorney who was working on my 3rd brother's case to prove that  he was innocent at mapalabas sya ng kulungan. Tapos  kailangan sya bail para din makalabas kasi naisampa na yung kaso sa kanya which is " anti fencing" nga. He can be freed out of prison only in TUESDAY because, wala daw pasok ng sat. and sun. and monday is holiday. And along with those police's, there were also news reporter from ABS-CBN.
She interviewed the police, my 3rd brother, and also our neighbors.
On the same day friday night, the news was already reported in "TV PATROL". The contents of the news are not true, the report is also biased for the operation of buying and selling of illegal motors. Hindi lang sila nag investigate ng maayos bago nila inaired yung news.

This are  my questions:

1.) For that reporter who reported the fake news, may pwede ba kaming ihain na kaso  para sa  kanya, as well as the abs-cbn? Because, after makalabas yung 3rd brother ko, his image and credibility has already been damaged and some of our friends, relatives as well as our neighbors who will interpret that those news was correct and he really did commit that crime. Pwede ba na ipasuspend yung reporter or i broadcast nila na mali yung nireport nila?

2.) Sa mga police na nag raid bahay namin, wala bang pwedeng ikaso din sa knila? kasi ok lang naman na may ganung  operation, but that the thing is, hindi sila nag imbestiga maigi. Nakatanggap sila ng ganung report,  hindi nila dinouble check, triple check kung tama ba talaga yung  report sa knila or kung nagBackground check man lang.
my brother is only 21 yrs. old considered still as minor in our country. And then  yung ginawa nila sa 2nd  brother ko na sobrang lakas yung pagpapadapa sa  kanya. tinukuran pa sa likod kahit inosente naman sya. then pinosasan pa. Iniinsist din nila na gumagamit ng drugs yung 3rd brother ko kasi sa physical features nya na payat which is also not true because he is asthmatic. And we never ever had to do with any drugs.

Can anyone help me with this?
my mother was being stress out because of this. She and my 2nd brother are doing everything they can to let my 2nd brother out of prison.

*name of reporter"BIANCA DAVA"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum