Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shoplifting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shoplifting Empty Shoplifting Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:26 am

imonfiree

Arresto Menor

i unintentionally placed a bb cream on my pocket. i dont know why. i was just looking for stuff to buy and i had 2 wallets on my hand, a phone and a handkerchief. i dont know how it got there, i cant really remember much. as i got out of the department store a staff called me and asked for the bb cream i stole. and i suddenly remembered about it. i was nervous. i was brought to the office and got interrogated. they took a picture of me and my school id. i had to pay for the product afterwards. the only thing im worried about now is that will they call my school an inform them about what happened? im really anxious, especially because the shoplifting act was unintentional. and will they post my picture on the mall?

2Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:58 pm

imonfiree

Arresto Menor

imonfiree wrote:i unintentionally placed a bb cream on my pocket. i dont know why. i was just looking for stuff to buy and i had 2 wallets on my hand, a phone and a handkerchief. i dont know how it got there, i cant really remember much. as i got out of the department store a staff called me and asked for the bb cream i stole. and i suddenly remembered about it. i was nervous. i was brought to the office and got interrogated. they took a picture of me and my school id. i had to pay for the product afterwards. the only thing im worried about now is that will they call my school an inform them about what happened? im really anxious, especially because the shoplifting act was unintentional. and will they post my picture on the mall?

im really depressed at the moment. pls help

3Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:48 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Intentional or not, the act was committed. Just wait for a formal complaint.

4Shoplifting Empty Hello po . Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:27 am

GGbeth21

Arresto Menor

Hi po , may kakilala po akong empleyado ng SM na nahuling nag shop lift . ano po ang dpat nyang gawin dahil kinulong siya agad at kinasuhan ng thieft . Sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako agad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum