Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shoplifting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shoplifting Empty Shoplifting Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:11 am

deathgod

Arresto Menor

Please help me. My sister in law was caught shoplifting at SM North Edsa. The amount of the goods is more or less Php7000. She was sent to jail. Can it be settled? What's the process? How much money do we have to pay to bail her out? PLEASE HELP!!!

2Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Mac Addams

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Same thing happened to me.
I was sent to jail, the next day naghearing ako sa fiscal's office tapos nakapagbail. Yung mom ko ang naglakad sa city hall ng mga papeles para makapagpiyansa. Nakalabas ako second day, gabi na kasi ang haba ng pila sa city hall daw. Iyak pa ng iyak mom ko nun sa city hall. So nakalabas nako, after one month nagstart ang hearing. Pero nagwithdraw na ng case agad agad after the first hearing.

2years has passed and tomorrow ko pa lang first time malalaman kung lalabas ba lahat to sa nbi ko.

3Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:27 pm

m18

Arresto Menor

mac addams, bakit ka nkulong?ngyari din saken kahapon yan..ilang days bago nalamna n ipapakulong ka nila?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum