Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Empty Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:50 pm

jaysonelias

Arresto Menor

Hi, tanong ko lang po maari po ba ako bumalik sa biological parents name ko from my adoptive name? wala na po kasi akong contact sa nag adopt sa akin, at wala naman po silang naidulot ng maganda sa akin, buhay pa naman po ang biological father ko at mga kapatid ko, gusto ko lang po maibalik ang biological name ko, salamat po.

2Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Empty Re: Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:05 pm

attyLLL

you can go to court and ask for rescission of adoption on the basis of abandonment and failure to comply with parental obligations.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Empty thanks Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:21 pm

jaysonelias

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir,

4Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Empty how much? Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:25 pm

jaysonelias

Arresto Menor

usually sir how much will it cost me? i have the copy of the adoption papers.

5Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Empty Re: Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:36 pm

attyLLL

depends on the lawyer you retain. 30-50k would be a considerable range.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Empty Re: Reverse Adoption, or Null adoption Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:33 pm

jaysonelias

Arresto Menor

thank you sir.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum