Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About adoption. Help please..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About adoption. Help please.. Empty About adoption. Help please.. Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:36 am

ynah12

Arresto Menor

To lawyers or others who know about laws I need your help. Since I was a baby my grandmother and grandfather took care of me until now that I am 23 years old. I live with them and my mother has her own family and house. Can they adopt me even if I am of legal age already?

2About adoption. Help please.. Empty Re: About adoption. Help please.. Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:22 pm

assenav

assenav
Prision Mayor

Sabi poh sa batas - Who may be adopted?
Kasali poh eto sa binanggit...

>> A person of legal age regardless of civil status, if, prior to the adoption, said person has been consistently considered and treated by the adopters as their own child since minority;

What are the reasons for adoption since you are legally connected already? Nwei, watever it is, I advised you and your grandparents to learn the laws governing adoptions in our state and to consult an attorney. A full understanding of adult adoption and its effects is necessary before beginning the process of gaining or becoming a brand new son or daughter, no matter what your age is.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum