Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

online defamation is it possible

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1online defamation is it possible Empty online defamation is it possible Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:02 pm

gailee

Arresto Menor

I am an ofw in Israel... my (ex) friend is threatening me of posting my picture over FB that I am giving information about the illegal filipino workers which is definitely not true... we both working here... if she does it, can I sue her for online defamation? Thank you for whoever could answer.

2online defamation is it possible Empty Re: online defamation is it possible Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:55 pm

alexa may

Arresto Menor

hello po!i would also like to ask if is it possible that you will be charge CYBERCRIME if you post something on facebook however the name was not mention but then there is this someone who is claiming that she is the one im referring to about my post,and it does not even a direct statement since it was a question, like #THE WHO
again i want to make it clear that there is no name mentioned and we are not even friends in facebook.thank you i hope i cud also get a repy from this,

3online defamation is it possible Empty Re: online defamation is it possible Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:26 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

mahirap yan ipursue. sasakit lang ulo mo sa worry at kakaisip, mahirap pati iestablish. The best thin is really being modest and careful on how you use yang facebook. keep within your family and close friends lang, private din sana. may pm naman diba? problema lang kasi ibibigay nyan sainyo kapag ginawa nyong lifestyle at sentro ng social life yan e.

4online defamation is it possible Empty Re: online defamation is it possible Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:03 pm

alexa may

Arresto Menor

thank you po sa pag sagot ng tanong ko Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum