Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shoplifting

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shoplifting Empty Shoplifting Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:24 pm

hubbylan06

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, I was caught shop lifting last night at SM, I admit may mistakes, had to give my info and wrote a letter, they took a picture of me, ano po gagawin nila dun atty? Sobrang worried ako, and natatakot po, pls help

2Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:25 pm

hubbylan06

Arresto Menor

Pls help po

3Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Miabella

Arresto Menor

what happen po? na post po ba picture nyo or kinasuhan kayo?

4Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:44 am

qwertykamr

Arresto Menor

Hello sa lahat, my story happened today at SM department store.

Here's my story, my mom and I went shopping sa SM and we talked about if she have anything else to look for or shop for. So she said she need daster(pambahay). So I said "ok ma sa dept store tayo tumingin since I need to buy head bands". So going inside dept store I went to look for headbands atleast 3 designs and when I'm done I search for my mom on that floor kung saan ako nagcheck then she messaged me she's at 2nd floor restroom. So sabi ko "Okay ma, I'm looking for dresses lang and decide to fit 2 dress na maganda". I knew that my mom will pay for stuff I want namand din. So heading to the fitting room nagffit nko after I''m done nagpakuha ako another stock ng size ng isang dress due the dress alteration kasi di pantay and also bigger size nung isang dress tapos yung isa okay tapos binigay ko lahat ng dress na di ko bibilhin at nasukat. So yun nga tapos na ako magfit nagiintay kami ng mom ko sa fitting room for the saleslady na ibigay sakin yung gusto ko dress in right size, I suddenly put the other dress and headbands sa shopping bag ni Mommy na nabili niya outside the dept store. But while waiting, the saleslady asked me where other dress I tried na sabi ko naibigay ko na sa saleslady na kumuha ng other stock ng dress na hinihintay ko. So yun dumating yung nagbigay then okay na naglalakad na kami lumapit isang saleslady "mam yung stripe dress po nasa shopping bag niyo" sabi ko ay sorry nakalimutan ko tanggalin di ko na kukunin yung isa kasi siyempre may oras na kukunin mo at magiisip ka if u're sure or not while shopping. So I'm okay then we're heading to cashier to pay for my dress na is which cost 1499. Okay na, so pag labas namin dept store kumain kami ni mommy ng lunch before going home when we're done. May nagapproach samin na 2 employees asking for our receipt and for the items bought sabi ko ito yung bag na binilhan then mom checked meron pala naiwan na headbands na cost 149.75 pesos sa isa pang shopping na outside the store nabili so yun pa pala nakalimutan ko isama sa babayaran. Ginawa kong basket kumbaga. It was UNINTENTIONALLY taken. Since nagmamadali na kami umuwi ni ma, sinabi ko na di ko na bibilhin na lang peri sabi "sama daw ako sa office para makausap" so I followed them naman. On the way to the security office, kinausap ako and said write my statement sabi ko ano ba mga isusulat ko dito, kung ano daw ginawa ko sa dept store. So yep I wrote everything but they only said magiging okay lang po lahat "IF I'm going to cooperate with them" then I agreed since I'm positive and clear na wala ako balak magnakaw I have money more than the cost of the headbands value that was taken outside the store. So yun nga I just wrote my statement they gave me also a WAIVER paper to sign ako yung affidavit na pipirma but before I signed nilagay nila I took the stuff but INTENTIONALLY. Sabi ko di ito tama di ko sadya e. Tapos sinabi ba naman yung kelangan lang nila yung name and address saka value nung gamit na nailabas. So sabi ko ito ba yung sinasabi niyo makicooperate ako kahit di naman sadya and in the paper nakalagay sadya and I said they have to edit it kasi mali. Pero sabi bawal magedit kasi yung name and add lang ang need un lang daw ttignan o target. So i asked if I can take pictures or copy of my statement and the waiver. Bawal daw. At bakit? Confidential daw nila yun. And I feel like victim here. So i calm down and agree to their PROCEDURE/SYSTEM since my mom and I need to leave na for other meetings and kasi yun daw naman ginagawa nila sumusunod lang daw sila sa Procedure. They're doing this for them not to lose their jobs but instead of fighting for the right things. They said may evident sila, sabi ko are you saying ang evident niyo is yung may nakita kayo UNINTENTIONALLY di nabayaran. Tapos gagamitin niyo sakin ito dahil ganon nga para may makasuhan kayo. And if you're already following me and my mommy sa loob pa lang you should have stop me and pay for it. Kasi ang ginawa nila is let go and then later complaint outside na so they can file o whatever they will do. Oh also they ask me to count my money inside my wallet for CCTV purpose lang which is irrelevant sa issue. And if they physically abused when they approached pero hindi naman. Di ko lam bakit ganyan.

But anyway, after I signed my waiver and did my statement pinaleave na nila ako and assure me wala na itong follow up issues. They didn't take a mugshot or a pic of me but they have my ID info lang. not sure if they scan my id with pic pa or not.

Pero here's my question/curiosity, may mangyayari ba sakin after I wrote my statement and signed my waiver? Since wala naman sila sinabi na dapat kong gawin pa and they didn't even let me pay the 145.75 " unintentionally stolen" items para maginhawa pakiramdam nila. They just let me go after.

Can someone answer my dilemma? Please

5Shoplifting Empty sm shoplifting case hearing Wed May 30, 2018 10:17 pm

jjorsh23

Arresto Menor

hi attorney.. i just want to ask po what can happen if i missed court hearing twice? and what should i do po.. mawawarrant of arrest po ba ako? nka missed kc ata ako twice ung last Feb 16 po kc dpat eh holiday po kaya naposponed hindi ko na po npuntahan if when iyong schedule next.. please pahelp po.

6Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Thu May 31, 2018 10:05 am

attyLLL

go to the court and find out what happened. if they issued a warrant of arrest then you can file bail right there

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:48 am

jjorsh23

Arresto Menor

should i contact a lawyer or can i ask for assitance sa POA po? ikukulong ba nila ako agad agad kung my warrant of arrest ako pagpunta ko sa court?

8Shoplifting Empty Re: Shoplifting Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:11 pm

attyLLL

you can send a representative with an authorization letter

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum