Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Release of Backpay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Release of Backpay Empty Release of Backpay Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:30 pm

libay_09

Arresto Menor

Good Day Sir,
I just need an assistance that my might help me regarding my back pay..
I resigned last June 2015. I completed all the requirements they asked me so thay they can process immediately my back pay. Upon submitting the requirements the lady from my agency who assisted me told me to wait until 1st week of September which is exactly 2 mos. so I waited, until the time comes and told me its not done yet and get back on 15th. on the 15th they told me the same and i asked when to follow up but got no reply.. so I waited until October, then they told me that the company wasn't paid for my last payroll and have to wait but the check is ready.. I follow up once in a while para di sila makulitan. until December came and told me that Hindi pa din bayad si company. but deep in my heart I don't believe it anymore. what I did is I told her that I will call the company to do the follow up. but she immediately replied that my back pay is scheduled for release on second Friday of January, that is January 8. but as I asked her what I needed to bring to claim the check, she told me again that Hindi pa naka line up. I just need a legal advice for this.

2Release of Backpay Empty Re: Release of Backpay Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:53 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

File a complaint with DOLE.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Release of Backpay Empty Re: Release of Backpay Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:42 pm

libay_09

Arresto Menor

thank you. God bless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]