Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP: Backpay problems, it will be release but with conditions(unlimited)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wizgabriel18

Arresto Menor

Just want to ask assistance/help regarding backpay on my previous company.

I've been in the company for almost 4yrs and
I resigned the company January 8 2013.My last day is februay 18, 2013 as i need to render 1 month after the
resignation. I handover my tasks to his indian guy na outsourced and authorized person that time. Wala po ako
clearance at all, hindi ko na po natanong about it as i dont know legalities about those and im busy doing remaing tasks
and handovers.So i waited for more than a month to follow up my backpay. One day i asked my boss directly what is
the status of my backpay and he replied "it is with me now and ready for pick up.When will you get you cheque?".

So pumunta po ako dun to get it and before ko daw makuha dapat maghandover daw ako ulit sa new outsourced nyang
developer.So since eager na akong makuha cya as i need it badly, ginawa ko ung pinapagawa nya.After that
sabi nya need ko daw gawin pa yung mga ibang pnpagawa nya. After 3 hrs mahigit im done, I ask him again about the backpay
and he talk to me personally and said "the cheque is not yet ready, i dont have the cheque and i dont have the quit claim form. come back tomorrow instead" un ang sabi nya.
Sobrang nalungkot po ako nun, Babalik po sana ako the other day but hindi po ako nakapagpaalam dito sa current work ko.

So nung bumalik po ako the other day, sinabi nya na may mga kelangan pa cya ipagawa na need daw po magawa.
So pumunta po ako ulit dun ng morning 7:30-8:45 kc may work po ako 9am.Unfortunately hindi na naman po nya binigay.

Ano po ang dapat ko gawin to get all things na karapatan ng isang empleyado. Please help me on this.

My old boss is australian.

Please Advise.

wizgabriel18

Arresto Menor

Help naman po please..........

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum