Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grave threat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grave threat Empty grave threat Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:33 pm

silentkillersniper

Arresto Menor

i was blootered by the parents of my gf with grave threat coz i went to their house with a toy gun. it is bcoz, she (my gf) wanted me to personally get them with our baby.We have a nine month old baby but we are not married.her parents would not allow me to get near the baby or even to look at it even from afar.i really was deprived of the right of being the natural father of the child.they would never accept any thing that i would give to the baby. my gf is literally close guarded all the time. her parents dont like me at all coz they want their daughter to marry a foreigner. i did bring a toy gun coz i know that her father would be angry. .that time when i am outside their fence and i spoke calmly to her father to ask for visitation rights, he immediately got angry and grab a bolo so i pulled out the toy gun to maybe meke him stop. but he run after me so i run as fast as i kud. my question is, AM I GONNA BE IMPRISONED? WHAT ARE MY CHANCES? i have an evidence; a text message from their daughter that told me to be in their house to pick them up, no matter what it cost. please help me.. i am so in love with the girl. we are not married bcoz,her parents would not allow us.
pls help me

2grave threat Empty Re: grave threat Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:18 pm

attyLLL

if you live in the same city or municipality, they have to file a case first at the bgy. to my mind, this should only be unjust vexation or light threats.

i recommend you bide your time instead of meeting them head on. if the girl is of legal age, there is no legal impediment that you both will be together at some point. nevertheless, i hope you are able to reconcile with the parents at some point.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3grave threat Empty thnks atylll Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 pm

silentkillersniper

Arresto Menor

thanks for the advice. i hope we could fix this in a nice way.i hope our parents would realize that we really love each other and would let us live together with our child. thnks a lot!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum