Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GRAVE THREAT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GRAVE THREAT Empty GRAVE THREAT Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:29 pm

YARIAH

Arresto Menor

Please po, i need help...isang araw may pumunta sa bahay, kinompronta ako sa sinasabi nya na nakita nya raw asawa ko at asawa nya sa malicious na act...well in fact mapapatunayan po na wala talaga and all is just a mere accusation..ang gusto ko po ihingi nga advice is kung pwede ko po ba sampahan ng kasong grave threat yung tao na sumugod sa bahay at sabihin ng paulit ulit na papatayin nya daw ang asawa ko..isa ko pa pong problema ay kung pwede po ba kaming lumapit sa public attornet\ys office gayong may trabaho po kami pareho ng mr ko, ngunit hindi po sapat ang kinikita para tustusan ang kanilang fee..salamat po.at sana ay makatulong po kayo

2GRAVE THREAT Empty Re: GRAVE THREAT Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:41 pm

zulfikarl

lawyer

Pwedeng Grave Threat yan. You don't have to go to the Public Attorneys office since you are not the Accused. You can go to the prosecutor's office and file it there.

3GRAVE THREAT Empty Re: GRAVE THREAT Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:51 pm

lemuel88

Arresto Menor

try ka lang sa PAO.. they may prepare your complaint but they cant represent you in court.. or punta ka sa pulis.. don ka pagawa ng complaint..

4GRAVE THREAT Empty Re: GRAVE THREAT Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 am

zulfikarl

lawyer

You go through Barangay conciliation first. Then, ask for Certification to file legal action if amicable settlement is not possible.

5GRAVE THREAT Empty Re: GRAVE THREAT Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:01 am

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

No offense to our men and women in uniform, but they sometimes have a hard time preparing affidavit-complaints. I advise that you go directly to the office of the prosecutor.

@Sir zulfikarl

I think a complaint for grave threats need not go through Barangay conciliation first because offenses punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year are not covered by barangay conciliation. Kindly correct me if i am wrong.

sifone

6GRAVE THREAT Empty Re: GRAVE THREAT Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 pm

YARIAH

Arresto Menor

in addition to my queries yesterday,can i myself can file a case against that person, or un mr ko po ang dapat?may texts din po yung tao na yun sa akin expressing his anger...can i use that also as an additional evidence for that matter?

7GRAVE THREAT Empty Re: GRAVE THREAT Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:28 pm

zulfikarl

lawyer

"I think a complaint for grave threats need not go through Barangay conciliation first because offenses punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year are not covered by barangay conciliation. Kindly correct me if i am wrong."

Mea Culpa! Yes, that's correct. Offenses which carries a penalty of more than one year need not go through barangay conciliation. But if the parties, out of their own accord, decide to go through such conciliation, that would be better for everyone. By coming up with a solution initiated by the conflicting parties themselves with the assistance of the Lupon, it reduces our already clogged court dockets.

8GRAVE THREAT Empty Re: GRAVE THREAT Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm

YARIAH

Arresto Menor

in addition to my queries yesterday,can i myself can file a case against that person, or un mr ko po ang dapat?may texts din po yung tao na yun sa akin expressing his anger...can i use that also as an additional evidence for that matter?

9GRAVE THREAT Empty Re: GRAVE THREAT Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:17 pm

zulfikarl

lawyer

You can be the complainant in that case since you were the one he was talking to when he made the threat. What did he say in that text message? My advice is you keep the SIM and not use it in the meantime just to avoid having those messages erased accidentally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum