Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP!!! 2316

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP!!! 2316 Empty HELP!!! 2316 Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:22 am

melgelacio

Arresto Menor

Pa help nmn po.

1. Nag resign ako last May 2013 and did my clearance.

2. We have a policy sa company na if you did not comply with the 30 days notice the remaining days from the date of the resignation will be deducted from the separation pay unless approved by manager-Q: is this legal?

3. Because of that policy I asked my manager of she can waive. She approved through txt - Q: can this be valid approval?

4. When I got the notification i was surprised na they did not honor the approval and made me have an amount to settle pa. And if i did not pay them te amount they will not release my 2316. Q: is this legal?

5. I have a deadline to my new comp on the docs To be submitted that's the only thing lacking. what else can i do to get my 2316.

2HELP!!! 2316 Empty Re: HELP!!! 2316 Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:23 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You can file for illegal deduction at NLRC. If the employee failed to render 30-day notice the company must file it in court to ask for damages from you. They cannot automatically deduct in from your last pay

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum