Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIR Form 2316/ITR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIR Form 2316/ITR Empty BIR Form 2316/ITR Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:53 am

Arcane421

Arresto Menor

Hi. I resigned from my previous company but was not able to complete all my deliverables for my clearance during the 30-day notice. With this, my previous boss does not want to sign my clearance anymore. I asked the HR if I can get my ITR even if I haven't completed my clearance. I was advised that I need the clearance completely signed before they will issue the ITR. Is there a way for me to get the ITR since I need it as a preemployment requirement?

2BIR Form 2316/ITR Empty Re: BIR Form 2316/ITR Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:50 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Why not just complete the clearance process? kasi and deadline ng pagsubmit ng employer sa BIR ng 2316 is february pa of 2019. They need to make you sign before submission. you can get a copy when they make you sign

3BIR Form 2316/ITR Empty Re: BIR Form 2316/ITR Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:34 pm

Arcane421

Arresto Menor

My previous boss won't sign it. Di ko nagawa yung mga hinihingi niyang reports. May deadline kasi yung mga yun so I can't submit anymore. E siya yung dapat unang mag clear sakin para makapagsign yung iba. So the only way for me to get a copy of the ITR is to wait for February 2019?

4BIR Form 2316/ITR Empty Re: BIR Form 2316/ITR Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:28 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes sa case mo. Actually they are required to give you one when they give you your last pay. But since your last pay is on hold you either wait for your last pay or feb 1 2019 whichever comes first

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum