Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2316 and COE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12316 and COE Empty 2316 and COE Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:06 pm

abambalan

Arresto Menor

Hello and good day.

I used to work for Ace Foods, Inc.(Ram Food Products, Inc.) as I.T. Manager from Nov. 2010 until i resigned effective Jul 8, 2012. I submitted the resignation letter Jun 8, 2012, to comply with the usual 30-days notice and was received by the H.R. Department. I was also informed that the Certificate of Employment, Clearance, Back pay and BIR 2316 for 2012 will be given after one month from my date of resignation. I transitioned the remaining tasks and projects to the person designated by the COO properly thereafter.

Last Aug. 8, 2012, i called Ace Foods and asked if i could get the above mentioned documents, i was told that this is being held by the Company COO (i reported directly to the COO during my time with Ace Foods). I was also informed that the COO is asking for an audit of all the Company's Application program codes to make sure that i did not leave any destructive codes that might jeopardize the operations of the Company, to set the record straight, I tried to set an appointment with the COO to meet with him and tell him that as an I.T. Manager, i didn't do any coding of any sorts, I just managed the I.T. department operations, so i found it discriminating and unnecessary to conduct the audit. i was never given an appointment and they proceeded with the audit, i was told this will take another month.

First week of Sep. 2012, i again followed up and i was told that the audit of the programs are already done, this time, i spoke with the Company's Comptroller, and she told me that she will personally talk to the COO and the documents should be ready by Oct. 31, 2012.

Last Oct. 31, 2012, i called Ace Foods again and sought the Comptroller, but she was on leave.

Today, Nov. 6, 2012, i called Ace Foods and was able to speak with the Comptroller, she told me she advise me to send them an email to follow-uo thing ulet. its been 4 months na po.

i have been very patient all throughout, but i already suffered consequences due to the delays in processing of the documents from them. i already signed a waiver provided by my current employer, regarding the BIR 2316 Certification, i now have to personally compute and file my 2012 Tax declaration next year.

With this, i seek your advice on how can i compel Ace Foods to release the documents,puede ba to at paano kea ?

Is withholding these documents legal on the part of Ace Foods (i am confident that there were no findings in the audit of the application programs as i did not do any coding) ?

Also, i am contemplating to go to the Labor office in Banawe, Quezon City to file something against Ace Foods, but not sure what to file.

Thanking you in advance for your invaluable feedback.

22316 and COE Empty Re: 2316 and COE Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

go to DOLE and file a complaint. Since you still have back pay.. you can use the SENA form.

32316 and COE Empty Re: 2316 and COE Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:57 pm

attyLLL

make sure your inquiries are in writing.

unfortunately, there is no clear legal right to a clearance, but there is one for a bir 2316

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

42316 and COE Empty Re: 2316 and COE Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:41 am

abambalan

Arresto Menor

yes, i just did that by sending an email Nov. 6.

I will send anotheremail today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum