Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2316 / ITR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12316 /  ITR Empty 2316 / ITR Mon May 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Rob.Kreutz.Wilson

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Please advise me on what to do. My previous employer won't release my 2316/ITR. Last week, I called HR and they advised me to call accounting to check if I have any accountability. I called accounting and theey said I only need to pay the pre-med fee which is 400+ pesos and so I was oK with it. I asked if i could then get my ITR the same day as soon as I pay the 400. They said yes. I went there as soon as they opened which is 9 am and then they said they are still pulling up my file. I said that I already called yesterday and notified that I will be paying the fee to get my ITR. After an hour they pulled up my file and said that I had to pay 5,344 for the insurance. (intellicare) because they enrolled my dependent last Nov.16 and I already left the company by Dec 5. My resignation date was Dec 20. I was disputing the charge because in the first place, my child does not stay with me and they is no way he can take advantage of intellicare because he is in the province and my hometown does not have an accredited intellicare clinics. and why would they just enroll it without consulting me and charge me that much for less than a month. My question is, can they have the right to keep my ITR on hold just because of that insurance? As far as I know, my ITR is for the taxes that I paid.... Please help me Sad Thank You!!

22316 /  ITR Empty Re: 2316 / ITR Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 pm

attyLLL

try another tactic by requesting the BIR RDO office for a copy of the alphalist. if that doesn't work, file a money claim at nlrc and settle with them for the 2316

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum