Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

increase in promotion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1increase in promotion Empty increase in promotion Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:18 pm

theb

Arresto Menor

We have a checker who is for promotion as a machine operator, they undergo a departmental assignment for 6 months wherein indicated in their papers that there will be a corresponding adjustment after passing the DA. However, if we give the checker an increase there would be problems to other machine operators who have been in the position longer than her, because she is currently receiving the same salary. MY question is, will we have problems if we do not give her an increase despite the fact that she was informed that she would have an increase if she passes the departmental assignment? Or can we use the fact that it is Managment prerogative? Thanks in advance.

2increase in promotion Empty Re: increase in promotion Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

if you have already informed her that she will get an increase.. then you should honor your word.. don't worry about the other Machine Operators.. as salary should be confidential..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum