Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Day of Work Set By Employer Without Providing Notice or Explanation (After Employee Files Resignation)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Doodster

Arresto Menor

I filed my resignation today. So while waiting for a reply, I continued working on my assigned task. After about 2 hours, I needed to send the file to my so-called boss. It was then that I found out that I no longer have access to my email. Just like that! No email, no Skype message. None at all!

And so I asked the so-called HR personnel: "Would you know why I can't access my email? Can you help fix it?" She said that the so-called boss asked for my access to be terminated. And that my last day with the company was last Friday.

If the need arises, would you know what should be done to push this case forward? Is there even a case? Is this covered by the Labor Code of the Philippines? Can this be filed via NLRC or DOLE? What would be the best action step? Please advise. Thanks!

Note: this is for a home based work and main office is based in Hong Kong. However, the person or my immediate supervisor is based here in the Philippines. Also, the so-called HR personnel does not know anything about HR related issues and merely follows what the boss tells her to do.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum