Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

son's custody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1son's custody Empty son's custody Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 pm

raincaleb

Arresto Menor

my ex and i are not married pero may anak po kame na nakapangalan saakin. complicated ang situation kasi may mga lalake sya na nag papadala sakanya ng pera. we're seperated since early Sept 2012, and kinuha nya yung anak namin, last christmas and saying na hindi ko na makikita yung bata. hindi ko po sya pinipigilan makita ang bata pero she just said na hindi ko na makikita yung bata. is there any chance na mananalo ako kung sa korte namin dadaanin?
ps.
my son is healthy and walang problema sa pakikisama namin ng pamilya ko sa ex ko.
marami pong salamat.

2son's custody Empty Re: son's custody Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

attyLLL

you will have a better chance if you will only seek visitation rights, but for custody, the law states only the mother of an illegit child has right of parental authority and custody

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3son's custody Empty Re: son's custody Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:05 pm

raincaleb

Arresto Menor

how can i pass the visitation right? / how do i do it?

4son's custody Empty Re: son's custody Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:21 pm

raincaleb

Arresto Menor

thank you very much. my son is with me now again and i just need not to make her mad for her not to take our son again. thank you once again.

5son's custody Empty Re: son's custody Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:49 pm

attyLLL

congratulations, be open about sharing joint custody of your son.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum