Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can i get my my sons custody??

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How can i get my my sons custody?? Empty How can i get my my sons custody?? Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:27 am

nemonaks15

Arresto Menor

Im a father of 9 year old boy...i left philippine when he was turning 2..since i left me nd my wife were in good terms then it turn sour...but never missed my obligation as a father,i snd each month there support...through my aunties acct..she the one give there the money..sometime in her acct....early 2012 i friend of her snd me a pic with my wife nd a guy nd noted boyfriend...i didn't confront her that..i still continue to send there support..then last dec. 2012 i cut there support.. Then my wife nd her family prevent my son to pay visit in my family..and her parents know about the affair.. Is it possible to file charges??? And what can i do to get the child custody...tnx it will be a good help if you can give me a legal advice hope to hear from you thank you very much nd godblesss more powers.. nemonaks

2How can i get my my sons custody?? Empty Re: How can i get my my sons custody?? Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:37 am

attyLLL

i believe it is a dangerous move to cut support because you can be charged with the crime of economic abuse. remember that your child is affected as well.

is the picture all you have? that's still flimsy. develop more evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3How can i get my my sons custody?? Empty Re: How can i get my my sons custody?? Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:54 am

nemonaks15

Arresto Menor

Well actually i jst cut the allowances..i still pay the skul fees schoolservice nd sending lunch every day...can u recomend any good lawyer that can take good care of my case...and can i get the custody while where on goin trial??i reaally apreciate it attry..and a frends testimony or neighbor will du the case??thank u so much...and can i get the tel no. Of the lawyer you will recomend...tnx again..i rilly appreciate it...

4How can i get my my sons custody?? Empty Re: How can i get my my sons custody?? Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 am

attyLLL

you can send me more details at attylllaw @ gmail. com

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum