Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about my sons middle name

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about my sons middle name Empty about my sons middle name Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 pm

sherryl20

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I'm a single mom. I give birth last September 27, 2010. I was not aware of the Family code with regards to the middle name of a child born out of wedlock. The problem is on my son's birth certificate we have the same middle name and last name. Which make us look we're siblings. How can I correct that mistake? Do I have to go and file a case in the court? And I going to shed 100 thousand for the said court proceeding?
Thank you & God Bless.

2about my sons middle name Empty Re: about my sons middle name Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 am

attyLLL

you can choose to just let it go.

if you really want to remove the middle name, then you indeed have to file a judicial petition to have it corrected. cost depends on which lawyer you retain. but 100k is very steep.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3about my sons middle name Empty middle name of my child.. Fri May 06, 2011 1:28 pm

mikaelavenice

Arresto Menor

ask ko lng po kung dapat ipatanggal ung middle name ng 1st child ko. Sa akin po sya nakasunod and apelyido and ang middle name nya is pareho nung saken. Hindi po sya magkakaproblema when he goes to school? Thank You

4about my sons middle name Empty Re: about my sons middle name Fri May 06, 2011 5:26 pm

attyLLL

if it's already on the birth certificate, leave it alone. always use the name on the birth certificate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum