Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simulation of Birth Certificate

+4
attyman
Plumpy
attyLLL
carmelajoypescatemporosa
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Simulation of Birth Certificate - Page 2 Empty Re: Simulation of Birth Certificate Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 am

attyLLL

by signing it, she already made herself liable for simulation of birth. best advice is for her to wait for congress to pass another law declaring an amnesty

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

27Simulation of Birth Certificate - Page 2 Empty Re: Simulation of Birth Certificate Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 pm

demri

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:by signing it, she already made herself liable for simulation of birth. best advice is for her to wait for congress to pass another law declaring an amnesty
Are the biological parents liable for the birth simulation too? We were just thinking that if they didn't agree to the set up, none of it would have transpired. I just found out that the biological father wanted the child aborted when he learned that my friend's sister is pregnant with the baby. Not only once that they had aborted pregnancy, the family and some friends know it.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum