Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simulation of Birth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simulation of Birth Empty Simulation of Birth Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 pm

fiona_07

Arresto Menor

Hi. When I was 17, I give birth to my 1st child. However, due to very young age and pressure I was advise and agreed to let the sister of my bf to take care of the child. She and her husband named the child to them by simulating the birth certificate.
I didn't ask anything from them just a promise that they will take good care of the child. But I always had in my mind that if I will ever be a successful someday I will have her back. I went back to school and finished my college and is now working as a software engineer.
I want her back. I know I will be like a "kapal ng mukha". But I am willing to pay how much they ask and I am willing to give them visiting rights if ever.
I know first thing first is to go get a lawyer. But if anyone help me know what docs/things to prepare, total estimated cost for this case and share their own same experience.

2Simulation of Birth Empty Re: Simulation of Birth Thu May 24, 2018 6:42 pm

attyLLL

Aside from the cost of a lawyer, can you afford the cost of a DNA test of about P55k? Send me a PM; or click the link to my FB page and contact me there.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Simulation of Birth Empty Re: Simulation of Birth Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:29 am

fiona_07

Arresto Menor

I think I can manage that. Do I need to consult DSWD in this one? Well first, I was a minor back then and my child now is still a minor.

4Simulation of Birth Empty Re: Simulation of Birth Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm

attyLLL

sent you a PM.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum