Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting a CCTV Business

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starting a CCTV Business Empty Starting a CCTV Business Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:45 am

manuel.nagal19

Arresto Menor

please give me some advice about legal Permits i need for this business.. I am starting just me and my 2 Technical for Installation.. I am looking to buy materials in other country i am starting with a capital of 50K. please advice me what would be my next step? My technical will be Project Based Salary and I as a Marketing and Sales person will be Commission based..

2Starting a CCTV Business Empty Re: Starting a CCTV Business Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 am

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

Kung di ako nag kakamali sa municipal / city hall ka dapat mag tanong about the documents that they will hingiin sayo, can you email to me a proposal i'm interested to be part of your business i'am a real estate practitioner who is based online meaning online selling of real estate maybe i can help you to sell your products
Email: jerickcorea@y.c

http://citylivingph.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum