Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate of Employment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Certificate of Employment Empty Certificate of Employment Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:55 am

zareenabohol

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. Good day. I just want to ask about my current problem with my previous employer. I resigned in their company because they are transferring me in other branch which is far on my place. I have an existing scholarship contract then with CHED. The school was the one who signed for my scholarship for my CHED scholarship but all was on the expense of CHED. It was stated on the contract that i should render a return of service after my scholarship if not then i have to reimburse all that CHED has given me during my scholarship..but as stated in CHED Memorandum Order No. 26 Series of 2009 “ The Grantee resigns or transfers from the SHEI where he/she obtained an endorsement and for which the grant was accommodated; Grantee may be allowed to continue the scholarship if he/she transfers to another SHEI, with CHED approval.” The school gave me letter that i should reimburse all the financial assistance given me by CHED before i can get a certificate of employment. I had already asked CHED about it and they said we are not obliged to return the financial assistance they gave me as long as I should continue working in a Higher Institution recognized and approved by CHED. I went again to my former employer and insist that i should give them a copy of Official Receipt coming from CHED as an evidence that i paid all the financial assistance given by CHED. I cannot apply on public schools due to this lack of certificate of Employment because it is one of their major requirement. I worked on this school for 4 years. Can you give me any advice? Thanks and more power.

2Certificate of Employment Empty Re: Certificate of Employment Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you make a written demand for the certification. if they refuse, inquire with the ched how you can file a complaint.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum