Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate of employment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Certificate of employment Empty Certificate of employment Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:07 pm

banned

Arresto Menor

Hello, tanong lang po ng newbie... Kung sakali pong nawala po ung certificate of employment na binigay sa akin.. Pwede po ba uli humingi from my previous employer?? Meron po bang additional fee?? And meron po bang case na Hindi na nagbibigay ang employer ng another copy.. Thanks po!!

2Certificate of employment Empty Re: Certificate of employment Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:53 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

banned wrote:Hello, tanong lang po ng newbie... Kung sakali pong nawala po ung certificate of employment na binigay sa akin.. Pwede po ba uli humingi from my previous employer?? Meron po bang additional fee?? And meron po bang case na Hindi na nagbibigay ang employer ng another copy.. Thanks po!!

Pwede dapat magbigay kasi kasama sa records ng company yan. Normally walang bayad ang ganyan.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Certificate of employment Empty Re: Certificate of employment Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:31 pm

banned

Arresto Menor

So mag-rerequest lang ako at igrant po nila un... Thanks po!!

4Certificate of employment Empty Re: Certificate of employment Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Laixzer127

Arresto Menor

Hello good eve just want to ask advice regarding my case. I resigned from job almost 8 years and was not ableto get my certificatevof employment. Now i needed to have it on my current application but the company would not give or issue any because i dont have my name on files, i did give them a copy of my sss contribution and philhealth and a copy of evaluation from my previous boss but they still dont want to sign or authenticate it and would not give me my certificate. What should i do?please do help. Thanks

5Certificate of employment Empty Re: Certificate of employment Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:49 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ano daw reason bakit ayaw kang bigyan?

Laixzer127 wrote:Hello good eve just want to ask advice regarding my case. I resigned from job almost 8 years and was not ableto get my certificatevof employment. Now i needed to have it on my current application but the company would not give or issue any because i dont have my name on files, i did give them a copy of my sss contribution and philhealth and a copy of evaluation from my previous boss but they still dont want to sign or authenticate it and would not give me my certificate. What should i do?please do help. Thanks

6Certificate of employment Empty Re: Certificate of employment Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Laixzer127

Arresto Menor

Wala na daw name ko sa files nila..dahil change management na daw. But the President is still the same..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum