Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company refuse to issue certificate of employment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rein1445

Arresto Menor

Good day po..

I just want to ask if ano po ba ung pwde gawin action about s company ng husband ko kasi po nag request sya ng COE sa hr nila pero ayw po sya bigyan pero di pa po sya nag reresign s company n un..

Thank you po..

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Bakit daw ayaw bigyan?

At para saan ang COE na hinihingi?

Kumpleto ba ang mga papeles ng kumpanya at nagbabayad ng tama (SSS, PAGIBIG, TAX)? Baka kaya ayaw magbigay kasi may pagkukulang sila sa gobyerno.

http://www.councilviews.com

Rein1445

Arresto Menor

Wala din po reason n binibigay s knya ung hr nila..

Gnito po kasi un nagkaron po ng nag karoon po sya ng memo sa work nya regarding sa work nya po tpos sbi po s knya ssbhan nlng daw sya kung ano po ung magiging hatol tpos last dec 2014 kinausap po sya ng hr nila until end of decmber nlng sya..tpos pinapili po sya kng gusto nyng mag resign or iterminate po sya. Wala po syng pinili dhil wla nmn po papers n pinapkita s knya ung hr manger nila.mpuro verbal lng po ung ngiging usapan nila..pero until now po pumapasok p din sya dhil nga po wla nmn po binabanggit ung hr nila about s termination nya last dec2014..

Ung COE po ggmitin nya s inaplayan nya n work dhil nga ang alm nya eh matatangal n sya kaya po nag apply n sya s iba.

The last time po n mag check kmi ng sss my kulang po sila ng two months nov and dec 2013 po wlng hulog..

Thank you very much po..

ponapem

Arresto Menor

Per the OMNIBUS RULES IMPLEMENTING THE LABOR CODE

Book V, SECTION 10.

"Certification of employment. — A dismissed worker shall be entitled to receive, on request, a certificate from the employer specifying the dates of his engagement and termination of his employment and the type or types of work on which he is employed." source: cralaw

I could not find anywhere in the Labor Code that a present employee, or a voluntarily resigned employee, is also entitled to receive a COE, i just happened to stumble across the rights of a "dismissed" worker (and a "constructively dismissed" employee, but not without extra efforts).

Rein1445

Arresto Menor

Thank you po s pag sagot..

6Company refuse to issue certificate of employment Empty Certificate of Employment Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:51 pm

laymags03

Arresto Menor

My colleague submitted her resignation letter last December and her last day of work is supposed to be January pa but our employer ask for an extension for them to have time to hire for a replacement and para there will be a proper turn over daw so inaaccept naman. But until now May na wala pa rin yung replacement niya ang she doesnt want to report na sa companya namin pero natatakot siya baka hindi siya bibigyan ng COE. Can she still get a COE if ever hindi na siya magrereport next week?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum