Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings from Canada!

+4
AWV
Almondo
Attentionseeker
Kano
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Where have you been Attentionseeker? Did you manage to get your sorry ass off the streets of despair again to seek attention back here now?

Btw, it is not a war zone. I told both you and AWV to crawl up my ass and fight for air if you want to fight. But, I decided to cancel that invitation because you probably like to go inside people's asses.

52Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:05 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

philem wrote:
Kano wrote:Mr. Master Bater, did I tell you yet that you are a boring person?

@philem, Tama!

uy! taga canada praning yata yan eh! baka naman batak sa droga yan mga tsong wag nyo ng patulan at maraming ganyan sa canada baka mafioso pa yan! maraming taga canada na tambayan eh sa ermita kapag bumibisita sa ating bansa ang hanap nila ay mga pokpok kaya malamang may tama rin yan kaya sobrang nanggagalaiti!

FYI - translation for you Kano

uy! from canada must be nuts! perhaps he is just on drugs! just ignore him guys as there are lots of them from canada, maybe he is a gangster as there are lots of them from canada that hangs out in Ermita when they visits our country and looks for prostitute presumably he is just a nuts person that is why he is acting mad!

I am glad you agreed I am right about you, you are the boring person not my fellow country people! haven't you noticed they are all ganging up on you? because it is obvious you are degrading our people so who would be in their frame of mind will take your side?

you butted in to our website and insisting on acting aggressive to my fellow country people! there would be more members soon who will notice you being arrogant here, that is the reason why you are having an arrogant response to other members, so in case you haven't get the picture, no one will take your side here! if you are in serious trouble get a lawyer and don't expect a free advice and get aggressive with people here! you are alone and I can see there are 5 members here that are already against you! Rolling Eyes get a life somewhere else this website is not for you this is for Filipino, some foreigners are welcome if they know how to behave and are in need of serious advice not anyone like you! scratch

I don't need your translation but thanks anyway.

Frankly, I really don't give a flying fuck what you or any one of your bum buddies think.

Why would I need to go to Ermita? There are only filthy whores there... probably your little sister works the streets there. I even saw Attentionseeker's mom there. She offered me a "good time" for 100p. I told the wretched old fossil she could never pay me enough to do her.

I am not here for advice anymore. I quickly discovered that the one's with all the trouble in their lives are the one's that post the most bullshit. OOOPs, I apologize.. I did receive a couple of decent answers.

There is no point in even arguing with deadbeat low-life scumbags like you and your anally greased bum buddies. You are obviously a disgrace to the RP or would still be there. But you all ran away and now think you are big shots. Big shots no... Big Shits yes....lmao.

Hang your heads in shame. Face it. You are not only a disgrace to your own people, but you are all a disgrace to all humanity.

53Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

ronjay wrote:@kano, bro kung andito ka man sa 'pinas at dahil it is more fun dito sa pinas,
at para sa ibang members, wag na kayo mag-tuksuhan sa halip mag-kita kits na lang
kayo dyan sa ermita at mag-inuman. Ala kwenta mag-away, madali lang pumasok sa gulo
pero mahirap lumabas - lalo na ng rehas. lol! . m3

It is much more fun in the Philippines!

I am not in any mess so, I don't know what you mean by that.

54Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 am

philem

Arresto Menor

you say;
I don't need your translation but thanks anyway.

Frankly, I really don't give a flying fuck what you or any one of your bum buddies think.

geez! are you that desperate? you fuck your buddies? we don't even waste time with gays as we have enough decent beautiful women here so we don't crave to try your canadians who knows what we can get from your people?
Basketball

Why would I need to go to Ermita? There are only filthy whores there... probably your little sister works the streets there.  

Too bad mate! I haven't got any sister maybe you mistaken and screw my gay neighbor next door oh! yeah I saw you visits him often you are his canadians boyfriend! perhaps that's where you got the STD not with the woman you invented from the beginning! m11

I even saw Attentionseeker's mom there.  She offered me a "good time" for 100p.  I told the wretched old fossil she could never pay me enough to do her.

lol!  that is how you get Sexual Transmitted Disease you even have a thing for an old lady from Ermita! and probably it's not even attentionseeker's Mum as you don't really know him! geek

I am not here for advice anymore.  I quickly discovered that the one's with all the trouble in their lives are the one's that post the most bullshit.  OOOPs, I apologize.. I did receive a couple of decent answers.

There is no point in even arguing with deadbeat low-life scumbags like you and your anally greased bum buddies.  You are obviously a disgrace to the RP or would still be there.  But you all ran away and now think you are big shots.  Big shots no... Big Shits yes....lmao.  

scumbags! geek look who's talking? we are definitely clean m3 probably you are so pissed because you screw a lots of whore and got STD and now you are taking out your anger on this website!   Razz

Hang your heads in shame.  Face it.  You are not only a disgrace to your own people, but you are all a disgrace to all humanity.

m3   once again! you are the disgrace to your country! because you are shameless washing your dirty linen in the public and yet you are surprised how people treated you! for an ARSEHOLE like you there's no women will put up with you I bet you are not even an origin of canadians you are one of those who claims canadian but comes from the jungle who screw monkeys and any type of animals and sphread AIDS to the entire country!  affraid

Last edited by philem on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

55Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 am

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

kano wrote:
I even saw Attentionseeker's mom there. She offered me a "good time" for 100p. I told the wretched old fossil she could never pay me enough to do her.

OMG! my 6 years dead mother offered you a good time for 100P?
well I guessed that is how is her worth by now! well you have my blessings she died of loneliness after my father died! you can FUCK her as much as you like because she dreams of marrying a foreigner so you are her dream comes true! Twisted Evil

56Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 am

philem

Arresto Menor

Attentionseeker wrote:
kano wrote:
I even saw Attentionseeker's mom there. She offered me a "good time" for 100p. I told the wretched old fossil she could never pay me enough to do her.

well I guessed that is how is her worth by now! well you have my blessings she died of loneliness after my father died! you can FUCK her as much as you like because she dreams of marrying a foreigner so you are her dream comes true! Twisted Evil

Oh dear! that is very sad! I didn't expect you will even fantasized a dead woman! that is too disgusting! I pity you! you are that desperate with any type of women! Sad

mga tsokaran dapat yata hindi na pinapatulan ang taong ito kasi malakas ang tama sa ulo eh! What a Face

57Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 am

czairinayepez

czairinayepez
Arresto Menor

atty: bakit po hindi pa i ban ang foreigner na ito? nabasa ko po lahat ang thread na ito at kaya naman po sya pinapatulan ng mga kababayan natin dahil masyado syang nakaka insulto sa mga kababayan natin eh! bakit nyo po hinahayaan ang ganitong bwisit na foreigner na ito? sana i block nyo na po sya para hindi na makahirit pa at para magtigil na ang hayup at mapang lait na canadian na yan!

58Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:49 am

ronjay

ronjay
Arresto Mayor

czairinayepez wrote:atty: bakit po hindi pa i ban ang foreigner na ito? nabasa ko po lahat ang thread na ito at kaya naman po sya pinapatulan ng mga kababayan natin dahil masyado syang nakaka insulto sa mga kababayan natin eh! bakit nyo po hinahayaan ang ganitong bwisit na foreigner na ito? sana i block nyo na po sya para hindi na makahirit pa at para magtigil na ang hayup at mapang lait na canadian na yan!
Mawawala ang meaning ng Fun sa "It's more fun in the philippines"
pag nawala ang topic na ito. Kahit man lang at sa forum - let's have fun. Ala naman physical interaction e. Katuwaan at asaran lang ito. LMAO

59Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:26 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Attentionseeker wrote:
kano wrote:

Why did she die of loneliness? You are an irresponsible and horrible child if you let her die that way. She is better off dead now coz her children were USELESS and UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS. You are pathetic piece of shit to let your mother die of sadness and lonliness.

60Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

philem wrote:you say;

m3   once again! you are the disgrace to your country! because you are shameless washing your dirty linen in the public and yet you are surprised how people treated you! for an ARSEHOLE like you there's no women will put up with you I bet you are not even an origin of canadians you are one of those who claims canadian but comes from the jungle who screw monkeys and any type of animals and sphread AIDS to the entire country!  affraid

Who says I am speaking the truth here anyway??? LOL Maybe I am just a refugee from Sri Lanka looking to get everything free in life!! I just go top Flipperland coz the pussy are easy and tasty. Filipinas always tell me that Filipino guys are useless lazy sons of bitches anyway.
I am just looking at the "Latest Topics" feed on the right side here:

Financial Support,

Husband and Mistress Living Together,

adultery,

etc...

WOW, what a fine bunch you Flips really are!!! No wonder everyone is destitute in the RP.

Haha... I can't wait to read all your reactions now!!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

61Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Kano wrote:
Why did she die of loneliness? You are an irresponsible and horrible child if you let her die that way. She is better off dead now coz her children were USELESS and UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS. You are pathetic piece of shit to let your mother die of sadness and lonliness.

I fell of the chair laughing out loud reading your response! rofl BASTARDS has no father! you claimed you're good in English?
USELESS more sounds like you! and HOPELESS to cure you SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE!
pathetic piece of shit! who is alone in this battle? and did not go far because of pathetic and jackass filty white pinkish PENIS 50 right! that is what your gay boyfriend told me our gay neighbour who ran off after he saw your penis because he saw a sign of disease as you can only afford WHORES with disease because you can only bargain women like as you claimed old lady, lady with SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE or cheap GAYS affraid

my father went abroad worked hard, had a fit and died svengo so mother really missed him! ! m3
you just claimed she offered you a good time! puke Yak! you're disgusting!
You are insane useless Kanadyan humihirit ka pa? 21
Geez! its not just so much fun in the Philippines also on this website! hurray

62Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 pm

philem

Arresto Menor

Who says I am speaking the truth here anyway??? LOL Maybe I am just a refugee from Sri Lanka looking to get everything free in life!! I just go top Flipperland coz the pussy are easy and tasty. Filipinas always tell me that Filipino guys are useless lazy sons of bitches anyway. 
I am just looking at the "Latest Topics" feed on the right side here:

smilielol you are in DENIAL that is a sign you are LUNATIC! 
Greetings from Canada! now claiming Sri Lankan? duh!  seeya
Flipperland coz the pussy are easy and tasty?
smilielol you can't even tell the difference of Pussy as you can only afford Old ladies, WHORES and Gays!  puke
Geez! get a life! fresh pussy are for virgins not your type of pussy! 

Filipinas always tell me that Filipino guys are useless lazy sons of bitches anyway. 

OH! Yeah! is that why you never find virgin ones? only with SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE as we had them from virginity before they decided to go abroad and find a financial supporter to support them the life we started and as we always had the fresh one and you have the left overs!  puke
You can only afford WHORES. rotten Old Ladies Pussies and Gays ARSEHOLES!  puke piggy

Haha... I can't wait to read all your reactions now!!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

NYA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! have fun with our answers!  party

63Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:56 pm

czairinayepez

czairinayepez
Arresto Menor

ATTY; GRABE NAMANG KAPAL NG CANADIAN NA ITO! SYA PA ANG MATAPANG EH SYA NAMAN ANG NAGSIMULA AYAW LANG NASUSUPLA! DINAMAY PA KAMING MGA PINAY EH HINDI NAMAN LAHAT NG PINAY EH TULAD NG NAKAKAUSAP NYA EH! NAKADEGRADE NA NGA SYA! SYA PA ANG AYAW TUMIGIL! BUTI NGA SA KANYA AT MERONG LUMALABAN SA KANYA!

64Greetings from Canada! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

HAYAAN MO MADADALA NA YAN KASI LAHAT NG SINASABI NYA IBINABALIK LANG SA KANYA DAHIL LAHAT NG INFO NYA SINASAGOT LANG NAMAN NG IBANG MEMBERS! tongue

czairinayepez wrote:ATTY; GRABE NAMANG KAPAL NG CANADIAN NA ITO! SYA PA ANG MATAPANG EH SYA NAMAN ANG NAGSIMULA AYAW LANG NASUSUPLA! DINAMAY PA KAMING MGA PINAY EH HINDI NAMAN LAHAT NG PINAY EH TULAD NG NAKAKAUSAP NYA EH! NAKADEGRADE NA NGA SYA! SYA PA ANG AYAW TUMIGIL! BUTI NGA SA KANYA AT MERONG LUMALABAN SA KANYA!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum