Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

divorced in canada

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1divorced in canada Empty divorced in canada Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:27 am

vhixen1014

Arresto Menor

my wife and i are separated for 13 years. we both have our own families now and she is living in Canada. Last year she filed a divorce in Canada against me and was approved and she is now living with her new husband and child in Canada. my question is about our marriage here in Philippines is there anything i can do to make it void other than annulment?

i would also like to move on with my family life and marry my wife now.

Hoping for your guidance and advice.

2divorced in canada Empty Re: divorced in canada Wed May 06, 2015 1:47 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Ask your ex-wife to forward the divorced papers and file it for acknowledgement. That's all you need to do no need for an annulment. After the divorced papers's has been acknowledged you are free to marry again.

3divorced in canada Empty Re: divorced in canada Wed May 06, 2015 2:22 pm

vhixen1014

Arresto Menor

I have my original copy of our divorce decree sent by the canadian court. What will be the procedures i need to do in order for me to void our marriage here in philippines.and how much is the estimated expenses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum