Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divorced from filipina and want to marry another filipina...my CENOMAR says divorced

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

divorced2times

Arresto Menor

I'm an American who previously married a filipina in Pampanga in 1984 when I was stationed at Clark. Got a divorce by publication from her since we had no contact after I went to the USA in 1986.

I got remarried to another filipina in Manila in 2008. ( with just a simple copy of divorce decree from my 1986 marriage ) I obtained a divorce from her in 2009.
She never went to the USA. It's 9 years later and I met a filpina I want to marry but I'm not sure if there are any new laws regarding divorce papers required to get married there. If I bring my divorce decrees can I get married at Manila City Hall? As the title of my topic says, my CENOMAR says divorced from the 2009 marriage.

Thank you for any help.  ( they say the 3rd time's the charm ) Very Happy

DVMKara

Arresto Menor

Yes, you can actually marry her at Manila City hall. just bring your Cenomar. if cenomar delared no marriage aside from 2009 then it's okay

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum