Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divorced in US want to marry in Hongkong is it possible?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pinay_girl

Arresto Menor

I have a fiance he is a (US CItizen) they were both married in PHilippines the ex-wife is still filipino citizen but working in US... They were both Divorced now. And my fiance wants to marry me quick... since theres a lot of procedure in the Philippines to be recognized his divorced paper they said it will spend a year to do that... So now we are planning to get married in HOngkong...The question is Can we marry in Hongkong? does Hongkong accept the divorced came from US? Do they need same procedure like in the philippines that takes a year to recognized his divorced paper or we can marry there as quick as we want? I just want to know hows the hongkong law regarding our situation.Please help!

Note:
I am not married im single my fiancee is divorced

Thanks

attyLLL

i recommend you inquire with an HK lawyer, but imo, it should be ok

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum