Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CANADA IMMIGRATION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CANADA IMMIGRATION Empty CANADA IMMIGRATION Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:53 am

brother.john.25

Arresto Menor

I'm 49 year old male, my mom 79 years and I will be immigrating to Canada courtesy of my sister who was already settled there since last year.

My birth certificate has no Jr. however all of my documents has a Jr. on it. How do I fix this?

Another concern, my mom was born 1933 and NSO has no copy of her birth certificate. DFA is requesting for us to submit Notarized Joint Birth Affidavit of Two Disinterested Persons. Where and how do we get this?

Thanks so much.

2CANADA IMMIGRATION Empty Re: CANADA IMMIGRATION Fri May 03, 2013 12:10 pm

sportstuff

Arresto Menor

In Canada (immigration and other documents) they don't use name suffixes like Jr., Sr., II, III, etc. Now since you are saying na some of yours docs have name suffix and some don't, it's the discretion of the embassy whether hihingian ka pa ng additional supporting documents.

3CANADA IMMIGRATION Empty Re: CANADA IMMIGRATION Fri May 03, 2013 2:45 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

brother.john.25 wrote:I'm 49 year old male, my mom 79 years and I will be immigrating to Canada courtesy of my sister who was already settled there since last year.

Another concern, my mom was born 1933 and NSO has no copy of her birth certificate. DFA is requesting for us to submit Notarized Joint Birth Affidavit of Two Disinterested Persons. Where and how do we get this?

Thanks so much.

My sister had similar problem she was on her process to go to US but her birth certificate was wrong.
you can get those application from the town your mother is born from and have 2 people who are not related to you sign the application (2 disinterested person) for late registration of her birth certificate and they will advertise it for 2 to 3 weeks. If no one claim they know your mother then they will then process her late registration of her birth certificate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum