Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband left me when he got me pregnant ,what im gonna do atty?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cebu23

Arresto Menor

I was married with a Canadian guy 46yrs old.we got married by judge on last Feb 2009 here in Cebu ..but he left me when he got me pregnant last June 2011.and he didnt support me b4 but last month december 2011 he started to support me 10k after i told him that i will go see public atty and file case about abandoning me..
He sign paper saying that he will give me a support every 19 of the month,but he didnt,he send his support at the end of december and he was mad when i ask it,he always told me im harrashing him,is it harrashing asking the support?he said he wont support the baby bcoz he already send me b4 for the abortion.He wont file annulment also bcoz he said he just want to enjoy his life and his vacation here in phils,he was here last november 2011 until december 2011,and he been enjoying with his other womans in diff island like manila,davao ,cebu and etc..

atty,can i ask more support to him?10k is really not enough for the apartment,electric,water,internet,and also for our motorbike that we credit and also for my everyday needs.i told that him that 10k is not enough and he told me to find a small room to live with myself..i cant leave that apartment bcoz we have contract for 3 years of it, my husband and me who have contract of it,but he only supporting me 10k...really not enough..plz help me atty if what im gonna do about my case..

attyLLL

is he here permanently or he is based outside of philippines?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3My husband left me when he got me pregnant ,what im gonna do atty? Empty based in canada Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:17 pm

cebu23

Arresto Menor

outside of phils,,he just only come here two times a year 2 months each

also atty,this is what he told me lastnight"U forged signatures for us to marry, easy contest marrage not legal at all!! "

what im gonna do atty,plz help me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum