Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

husband left the wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1husband left the wife Empty husband left the wife Sun May 15, 2011 1:20 pm

gwynnever

Arresto Menor

The husband tried to talk to her wife for a separation, but the wife dont want.First reason, nawala lahat ng savings from the bank samantalang isa lng ang anak nila.At may work sya sa COA ang girl. Second, no more love. At lage ng nag aaway sa pag sasama ngaun naisip nyang makipaghiwalay sa misis nya.

Questions?
1. Pwede bang makasuhan ang lalaki? At ano ang mga ito?

2. Pwde ba itong maging rason ng babae para i hold pabalik abroad to work ang husband nya? At anong case ito?

2husband left the wife Empty Re: husband left the wife Mon May 16, 2011 3:51 pm

attyLLL

if just for separation, then no case should prosper. if he fails to give support, then that can be considered economic abuse. if he has another woman that can be considered concubinage or psychological violence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3husband left the wife Empty Re: husband left the wife Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 am

gwynnever

Arresto Menor

thank you for the reply sir.

Another is that, ano po ba ang dapat gawin ng guy para makuha niya ang passport at ticket nya dahil ayaw ng asawa nyang pabalikin siya ng abroad?please help sir.

May 26 po kasi ang flight niya, kaso itinago ng babae ang ticket niya at passport.

4husband left the wife Empty Re: husband left the wife Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 pm

attyLLL

file a complaint at the bgy and/or with the police. what is your relationship to the guy?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5husband left the wife Empty Re: husband left the wife Wed May 18, 2011 12:09 am

gwynnever

Arresto Menor

thank you so much sir.

I am his cousin. Sya bumubuhay sa pamilya nya ngaun at ng sister nya...

Thank you so much Atty.

GOD BLESS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum