Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wife left for good due husband's multiple relationships within the marriage; wife wants annulment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

reset

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty! Thank you for this blog.
I left my husband due to his serious gambling problems and multiple relationships in his part while in the marriage. I even caught him with an affair, confronted the matter seriously and to make the marriage work I forgive. He denied it at first but he eventually admitted it. He even tried to talk me into him working in Canada, only to find that the girl if proven pregnant will take him there. Despite numerous disappointments, money matters, gambling problems and affair I still tried to make it work. When he went abroad I found out that he's again cheating on me, as informed by a credible source. I went through  depression again as the first time. I just gave birth with our 2nd child this time. I feel like I'm getting crazy thinking about the affair, not to mention the money issues since he refused to work for 5 years since we got married. He argues that he receives money from his mom in Japan back then. So he had me carry the burden of shame and humiliation that I am part of the "pinapakain ng mom nya." I know my duties as a wife and I never embarrass him when his mom come over for a vacation, I made sure I will make him proud. There was even a time that I would sell lettuce everyday just to bring  dignity in his nerves. When his mom finally bring him to Japan to work he is agreeing for a fixed marriage. I heard they even find ways to clear his marriage here and was able to get a CENOMAR which I don't know how it was done. I was furious and had enough, this in addition to cheating and the other things God knows what he does far from us. I decided to leave him. Unfortunately we were married and with 2 kids.
Not without drama he finally understood that I am done sticking my neck up for him. We went separate lives. He had girlfriends and more of the things he used to do. I know because his first cousin is my best friend. But I wanted a home. I had a partner and we had 2 kids. They are all with me. But he had temper issues and would hurt my kids with my legal husband. I decided to leave that relationship.
Now the legal husband wants to get my kids as i heard he needs them to get better favor for his work visa. He is escalating issues that I cheated him when he's still in Japan. binaligtad nya ang nangyari,making me even more angry and resentful of the benefits he keeps taking and taking and taking and I am not happy when ever he wants to see my kids as he would tell a different story of why we got separated.
I have two other kids. I wish to get an annulment. But he threatens to put me and my Partner in jail. I don't want to just give whatever he wants. I want a better Home and I want to be at peace far from him. Sige he will see his kids, but I want him to stop using me to his benefit. If we finally be annulled, will it settle the matter since my two other kids can be nailed to me as adultery? As long as I pay for the annulment he's fine with it. By the way, since we separated, hindi po ako kumukuha ng sustento sa kanya. I work hard on my own for my kids.
Please enlighten me.
Thank you so much for your help!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Just go for annulment. it is the best way for both of you and your kids.

garthbishop

Arresto Menor

Go for Annulment,,, your kids FROM A DIFFERENT FATHER can be used as EVIDENCE IN ADDULTERY CASE AGAINST YOU but depends if your husband has proof... He has to get NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATES to show the other Fathers name..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum