Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abusive Wife to her Husband

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abusive Wife to her Husband Empty Abusive Wife to her Husband Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:38 pm

lorraine0419

Arresto Menor

Please i need your advise. I have been finding ways on how to deal with our family problems but i couldn't findy any solution at all. Its about my mother who have been very abusive to my father. Para na syang sira ulo at wala ng hiya sa pinag gagawa nya. Almost one year na po na inaaway nya ang Tatay ko dahil may babae daw pero wala naman po sya maipakita kundi kung sino sino lang tinuturo nya na babae tatay namin at hinaharass pa nya mga babae na un. Sa bahay namin, halus wala na matira sa gamit namin kasi pinagbabasag ng nanay ko. Grabe ang lakas ng boses nya habang inaaway tatay ko at lahat ng foul words sinasabi ng bunganga nya. Tatay ko naman kasi subrang bait. Pag inaaway sya nanany ko umiiwas na lang. Pero sinusundan din sya Nanay ko at inaaway din kung san nya sya makita. Tulad sa market, inaway nya dun sa madaming tao at pinahiya. Ngiskandalo. Marami pang ginawa ang Nanay ko na d ko maintindihan kung bakit ganun na lang sya. Ung Tatay ko kung saan saan na lang natutulog para lang maiwasan nya Nanay ko kasi sa bahay inaaway sya ng nanay ko. Sinunog pa nya ang damit ng tatay ko. Ano pa ba gusto nya, dun lang sya sa bahay wala ginagawa. Puro huwettng. Kakain lang at gagawa ng gawain bahay kung gusto lang. May Apo pero di rin nya inaasikaso. Lasinggera pa. Naawa na po ako sa Tatay ko kaya ako gumagawa ng paraan para tumigil na sana Nanay ko. Gusto na rin siguro makipaghiwalay ang Tatay ko dahil pagod na sya. Ayuko tumuntong na magkasakitan pa sila at isa mamatay sa kanila. Pati pulis di nahiya ang Nanay ko. Please po, tulongan nu ako ano gagawin ko sa Nanay ko para tumigil na. Salamat

2Abusive Wife to her Husband Empty Re: Abusive Wife to her Husband Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 pm

attyLLL

a lot depends on what your dad wants to do. but you can file a complaint at the bgy. baka makuha sa hiya

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Abusive Wife to her Husband Empty Re: Abusive Wife to her Husband Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:09 pm

zhangliwei

Arresto Menor

i also experienced that... hanggang sa hindi ko na talaga nakayanan at nakipaghiwalay na ako sa asawa ko... actually the story was the same, except sa pagiging lasengga at huweting... but im facing a problem now, she was bothering me now and my children did not accept my calls dahil pinapagalitan nya, before she did not accepting the money i send, but now she was asking too much from my salary, i admit i have someone now but she push me to be in this situation, for many years i been trying to understand and think about our marriage and our family, she never think the way i think about ours. I was once a battered husband... i never told to anyone because it was awkward and i dont want her na mapahiya... and it was the biggest mistake...

you can help your father by reporting/blotter it to the barangay, you may request too na mamagitan sila.

I was hoping that my daughter was like you, unlike mine na nagagamit ng kaniyang ina para magsinungaling at gumawa ng kung ano-anong kwento... which at the first place they are the one who advice me to live separately with their mom.

Help your father. God Bless

Foreign_dupe

Arresto Menor

I also am an abused husband.  I am a foreigner and I married a young wife.  She has been to most tourism spots in Philippines, and I am paying for her to under take a degree at one of the top universities in Davao.  I bought a house and lot but she is the main executor of the property. I am living over seas and return to the Philippines a few times a year.  She constantly abuses me by txt and also on skype and yahoo.  If you love someone dearly you put up with this abuse.  But she is now taking her dishonesty to a new level.  I noticed a few months ago that she was not wearing the wedding ring, blocks my phone, does not allow me to ring or txt her during day and often at night.  She has 3 fbs that I have discovered she has had our house and lot on the market. Is she entitled to sell the house without my permission and against my wishes. Under the Matrimonial act can I prevent the house being sold? Can she sell the house and pocket the money even though she has NOT paid one peso to it? Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

5Abusive Wife to her Husband Empty Re: Abusive Wife to her Husband Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 am

attyLLL

if it's a house and lot, it is considered her sole property under ph law. unfortunately, there is no legal remedy when it comes to land because foreign ownership is absolutely forbidden

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum