Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND Empty ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:58 pm

myping

Arresto Menor

me and my husband were not legally separated and we dont have a child..i was force to left in our house  by my inlaws because my husband is not in the country he is a OFW..i never commit adultery or any while he is away his family is always envy on me and he just allow them he never protect me from any abusive act from his family, they even threaten me many times..im alone in the house and i never belong to that town..im just alone no family.. after all he was the reason  why im there..i endure for 2 years with that situation hoping that everything will be fine . i had no frnds there..they made rumors against me.
his children from his past live in partners even dsgrace me in front of nieghboors yell at me..and they hear any from me i just cried alone and endure..but the very worst part was my husband never symphatizes  over me. HE JUST ALLOW THEM! so i live becoz they threaten me..and on myn way home back to my hometown my husband  just txted me that he broke up with the mariage..just like that! and left nothing..and from that he never entented to see me everytime he got home from abroad..I was trying to fixed things though honestly i really dont understand why it just goes that way...that 2 long years with them all ive done was endure everything his family do to me...i tried to reach out to him but HE JUST EGNORE AND ABONDONED ME..in everything! he doesnt even  given me my RIGHTS as LEGAL WIFE..well, its been 3 years now for being quite..what i want now is to CALL his ATTENTION and HIS EMPLOYER.. I WANT MY RIGHTS AS LEGAL WIFE..WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHERE SHOULD I START.

Last edited by myping on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I MISSED A WORD)

2ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND Empty Re: ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:08 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Ano po ang gusto nyo gawin?

3ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND Empty Re: ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:22 pm

bambzb

Arresto Menor

Siguro dapat pag nandito yung asawa mo puntahan mo at kausapin.

4ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND Empty Re: ATTENTION TO MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:35 am

garthbishop

Arresto Menor

TALK TO ,,, DSWD NATIONAL OFFICE... OR SEE A FREE LEGAL ATTORNEY AT YOUR HALL OF JUSTICE...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum