Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Husband left me

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Husband left me Empty My Husband left me Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 pm

evangeline95

Arresto Menor

I got married 2004 and after a short time together he left back to his seafarer job and never returned. Over the years I have tried to contact him through his family but failed.
We are still legally married and I resently learned that he live with his new woman, have two kids with her, own a large house that is depicted on his facebook
I live a poor and simple life with my mom and like to find out my legal right to financial compensation from him, even though we have not lived as a family for nine years.

2My Husband left me Empty Re: My Husband left me Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:37 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Send a letter to his company stating that you are his legal wife. Attach your marriage certificate. Claim your right to have 80% of his salary as your allotment.

3My Husband left me Empty Re: My Husband left me Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:43 pm

tatan1712

tatan1712
Arresto Mayor

evangeline95 wrote:I got married 2004 and after a short time together he left back to his seafarer job and never returned. Over the years I have tried to contact him through his family but failed.
We are still legally married and I resently learned that he live with his new woman, have two kids with her, own a large house that is depicted on his facebook
I live a poor and simple life with my mom and like to find out my legal right to financial compensation from him, even though we have not lived as a family for nine years.
You can file a civil case for support.

Btw, you can also file a criminal case for concubinage.

Concubinage is committed by any husband who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or, shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife, or shall cohabit with her in any other place (Article 334 of the Revised Penal Code

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum