Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

husband left family with debts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1husband left family with debts  Empty husband left family with debts Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

claude69

Arresto Menor

good evening po atty gusto ko lang po malaman kung paano ko po mapipilit na magbayad ng utang ang aking asawa na nag abandona sa min ng anak ko. marami po syang utang ng umalis - sa pamilya at kaibigan ko po na nagkakahalaga ng mahigit 200thousand pesos ako po ang sinisingil ng mga pinagkakautangan nya sa ngayon dahil hindi po sya nagpapakita o nakikipag usap man lang kahit kanino. please help me. maraming salamat po.

2husband left family with debts  Empty Re: husband left family with debts Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:28 pm

attyLLL

what were the proceeds of the loans used for?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3husband left family with debts  Empty husband left family with debts Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:05 am

claude69

Arresto Menor

he opened up a business last 2008 and eventually lost it with irresponsible managemenet. he never gains anything from it but loses. down with all the money we borrowed with it. and after that left us and lives now with his mom in the province. how can i sue him? is there any grounds?

4husband left family with debts  Empty Re: husband left family with debts Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid that was meant to benefit your family so the lender can try to claim from you. find some other way to get his attention. if you have children and he is not sending support, threaten to file a case of abandonment and economic abuse. as for the lender, you'll just have to do your best to negotiate with them.

5husband left family with debts  Empty Re: husband left family with debts Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 pm

claude69

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for your time atty. i have warned him many times that i will file a case against him on abandonment but he often replies that he cant do anything because he has no job to support me and my son. may i know what is the best thing for me to do regarding his irresponsible replies. he doesnt take any of my word seriously. thank you very much again.

6husband left family with debts  Empty Re: husband left family with debts Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:35 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter via registered mail. after that you can initiate a case at the prosecutor's office.

7husband left family with debts  Empty husband left family with debts Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:48 pm

claude69

Arresto Menor

thank you so much atty. i will do as you told. More power to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum