Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings from Canada!

+4
AWV
Almondo
Attentionseeker
Kano
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Greetings from Canada! Empty Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Hello!

I am a paralegal in Canada and new to this forum.

Regards,

Jay

2Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 am

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

So you are a paralegal and you fear that psychophatic woman? Shocked

3Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:02 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

If it was happening here in Canada I would have no fear as I am very familiar with, and confident in, the Canadian justice system. But, if this problem does materialize it will do so in the RP where my confidence in the Philippines justice system is zero.

Last edited by Kano on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

4Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

You just have to be smart enough to know your rights in any part of the world! I travelled different countries but I kept myself away from any trouble! The worst is my own family gives me trouble! Sad Evil or Very Mad

5Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

Kano wrote:If it was happening here in Canada I would have no fear as I am very familiar with, and confident in, the Canadian justice system. But, if this problem does materialize it will do so in the RP where my confidence in the Philippines justice system is zero.
ENLIGHTEN ME,, GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES WHY YOU SAY THAT ABOUT "PHILIPPINE JUSTICE SYSTEM".... Neutral

6Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Kano, Almondo is right to question you for degrading the Philippines law! I for instance have problem back in the Philippines and the authority hears me and helped me even I am aboad, you just have to know your way round it! They are always willing to help and assist people who are seeking for justice! They tried as much as possible to fight against crimes! So please don't degrade Philippines as we don't tolerate crimes! Don't judge us based on what you hear, as you don't really know how they deal with crimes! We have responsible crime fighter officers who are dedicated to their obligation to the country like the Mayor Fred Lim of Manila and the broadcaster brothers Tulfo and most of our media crew like Ted Failon and the rest of TV Patrol crew, SOCO and many more! they are into exposure of criminals and are always ready to help people who are seeking for justice! God bless them all! oxoxox

7Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Here is some enlightenment for you gentlemen:

The Ellah Joy Pique case is an excellent example. What a joke that case is making of the justice system. Why the hell is Santos still sitting in jail for more than one year without a bail hearing? How many years do you think this case will go on? This is a perfect example of what a disgrace the justice system actually is.

What about U.S. Marine Daniel Smith that was convicted of rape on shoddy grounds? The poor guy spent 5 years in prison before "Little Ms. Innocent" recanted her testimony and he was freed. It’s not justice when you falsely accuse somebody of rape and an innocent man is convicted of the crime. That certainly is not justice!

Do you need to be reminded what happened to the Filipino agricultural workers that went on strike in Tarlac back in 2004? The killing of poor innocent farmers. PATHETIC!

What about the latest case in the news involving police officer accused of trying to extort money from a son of Metro Manila’s top police official? He's only been accused of this several times in the past but for some reason it ends up being swept under the carpet.

Also, just reading through this Forum, there are countless injustices being complained about. Are these people all mistaken too?

I think it is time for you to wake up and give your head a good shake.

The list goes on and on. Would you like me to mention more? I have many more examples I can use. But, you already know about them or you are willfully blind.

There is no corruption within the justice system either. Right? Razz

How about the Social Injustices? Oh, but you will say there is none of that either. You will say that everyone is equal under Philippines Law. I will say that some people are more equal than others!

Would you like me to continue? I think I have made my point very clear.

Last edited by Kano on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added one more example.)

8Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:54 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

If you would like to discuss this further, please start a new topic. It is not appropriate to be using the "Introduce Yourself" forum for this argument.
Thanks.

9Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Why don't you start it on another page yourself? How sure are you that those people you mentioned are not guilty as such? Do you know them personally? Have you attenteded their cases? Were you there when this happened? As I can see all of these information you provided are extracted from our news! But what you can't see is, we are not trying to hide any of this cases as if we do! it will not be exposed in the media! It is exposed because we have people who are fair when it comes to justice, so you cannot generalised that the law in Philippines are mainly corrupted! Why are you so afraid of this woman? You must have got something to do with her complaints! We have a saying, if there's a smoke there's a fire! You created the fire yourself that is why there's a smoke! If you doubt our law why insist to come and visit Philippines again? We don't encourage tourism to foreigners who have low opinion of our country! Corruptions happens everywhere!
For your information here are the list of your politics scandal in your own country!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_political_scandals

10Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:29 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

I have read in one of your own topics that you have your own problems in the RP. If you are the big shot you claim to be then you would have them resolved.

I am not going to get into a pissing war with you as you truly are an Attention Seeker.

Admins?Mods, please close this thread.

11Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:21 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Bollocks!!! You don't deserved to be treated well and you must deserved the way that Filipina is treating you! Attentionseeker is a respectable member here! You come in here and ask for an advice and yet you thought you know the answer! Why ask? MORON! you must be one of those gangsters and drug dealers in Canada and thought can control the law here too, but you find out only woman here in Philippines can beats you and hits your ego! It shows here that you are more psychophatic than that Filipina you are accusing! Twisted Evil

12Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:38 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

PSYCHOPATIC RACIST ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THIS SITE! affraid

13Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:03 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

With 54 posts, I am sure he is well respected here. That's my sarcasm in case you didn't notice. Very Happy
I have read the Attention Seeker's post and replies in other threads. I think he just replies to things because he has nothing better to do. His replies are all empty in my opinion.

By the way, the reason I chose not to pursue a relationship with this Filipina is because I found out she is a sleazy, scamming bargirl. Further, I met some guys that she also tried to scam. Of course you will all say that there is no such person in the RP like that. You also probably believe that the Abu Sayyaf should form the next government in the RP Razz

14Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

If he is that empty why do you claim that you work with paralegal and yet you are clueless in law? Why come to this site, for free advice? Can't you afford a lawyer? you travel and search for prostitute and yet you blamed them for having an STD? Who knows if you are not the one who gave this woman an STD? Why do we have to hear all your CRAP here? You sounds guilty! You claim to be the victim but you sound more the arsehole here! lol! PSYCHOPHATIC! Twisted Evil

15Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

SAKSAKAN KA PALA NG SIRA ULO! MAY PSYCHOPATIC KA PANG NALALAMAN! YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF! PUNTA KA DITO SA PINAS PARA MALAMAN NATIN ANG KAYABANGAN MO! Twisted Evil LUMAYAS KA DITO! PRANING! lol!

16Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

You still make me laugh at how stupid you are.

17Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

YOU MUST BE ENJOYING THIS BECAUSE YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE! WHICH PROVED THAT YOU ARE NOT HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL YOURSELF! THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SEEKING FOR FEE ADVICE! YOU CAN'T AFFORD A LAWYER THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HOPEFUL THAT SOMEONE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY! CANADAHIN MO ANG BAYAG MONG MAY LUSLOS! m3

18Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Sleep

19Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Nya ha ha ha! BOBO KA PALA TALAGA Aeh! EH DI NAKATULOG KA RIN! OGAG! LAYAS AT BAKA MATADYAKAN PA KITA SA MUKHA! tongue HIHIRIT PA KASI! ALA NAMANG BINATBAT! m3

20Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Sleep

21Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

HANGGANG DYAN KA NA LANG BURAT MO! m3

22Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Sleep

23Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

lol!

24Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Still trying to increase your post count I see.

Sleep

25Greetings from Canada! Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

m3 STD CARRIER! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum