Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings from Canada!

+4
AWV
Almondo
Attentionseeker
Kano
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Sleep

27Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

STD CARRIER COWARD WITH WOMAN WHO HE GAVE STD WITH! lol! WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY LONG! HANGGA'T MALAGAS ANG ITLOG MONG BULOK! m3

28Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Sleep

29Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

STD CARRIER COWARD WITH WOMAN WHO HE GAVE STD WITH! lol! WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY LONG! HANGGA'T MALAGAS ANG ITLOG MONG BULOK! m3

30Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

I have now blocked the silly little motherless child named AWV. I can no longer see your childish posts. Please continue though. I am sure the Admins/Mods will have you banned in no time.

31Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

NYA HA HA HA ASAR TALO ANG KUMAG! DI KA PALA MAGTATAGAL KAPAL DIN NG APOG MO! IKAW NA ANG NANGIINSULTO NG BANSA NAMIN AT MGA KABABAYAN IKAW PA ANG DI MA BANNED? m3

32Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

WHERE DID YOU GO? scratch I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN! Razz

OKAY FINE I ADDED YOU TO MY FOES AS WELL! SYEMPRE PA AFTER NG MESSAGE NA PANG ASAR DI KA PALA MAKAKATAGAL EH! DAHIL ASAR TALO KA OGAG! m3

33Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:42 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

SORRY SA IBANG MEMBER KAILANGAN KO LANG TALAGANG SIPAIN ANG KANO NA YAN EH! Super kasi maka degrade ng Pinay eh halata namang meron syang kinatatakutan na ginawa n'ya sa kanya tapos claim pa na nag work sa paralegal eh EPAL naman pala sa batas pati batas natin sinisiraan! BOBO! Rolling Eyes

34Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:24 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Quite right! He deserves what he's got! Twisted Evil

35Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Kano

Arresto Menor

mdventura wrote:Quite right! He deserves what he's got! Twisted Evil

nopity

whistle

36Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:29 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

NYA! HA! HA! hihirit pa si STD CARRIER mdventura! Can't resist acting Jerk! Razz

37Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

AWV wrote:NYA! HA! HA! hihirit pa si STD CARRIER mdventura! Can't resist acting Jerk! Razz

Yes, we all know you like to jerk off.

38Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

lol! very funny claiming "WE" when he is alone! lol!

39Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:53 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

mdventura wrote: lol! very funny claiming "WE" when he is alone! lol!

at least you dont deny the fact that you jerk off.

40Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:50 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

ha! ha! ha! I don't need to jerk off like you! you can only afford prostitute! because you are sphreading STD! affraid

Kano wrote:

41Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:54 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

m3 AWV don't you feel sorry for him? why not encourage him to take antibiotics to cure his Sexual Transmitted Disease? Basketball

AWV wrote:ha! ha! ha! I don't need to jerk off like you! you can only afford prostitute! because you are sphreading STD! affraid

Kano wrote:

42Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:35 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

mdventura wrote: m3 AWV don't you feel sorry for him? why not encourage him to take antibiotics to cure his Sexual Transmitted Disease? Basketball

AWV wrote:ha! ha! ha! I don't need to jerk off like you! you can only afford prostitute! because you are sphreading STD! affraid

Kano wrote:

I feel sorry for you for being unable to read English. I don't know where you read that I had an STD because I never had one, nor did I post that I had one.

And, you still don't deny that you masterbate. I am sure your mother is proud that her child is Master Bater!

I will now call you Master Bater!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Wala kang kapwa tao!

43Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:35 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

NYA! HA! HA! HA! still insisting to clean your name? feel sorry for yourself! you are the one who has STD problem! instead of wasting energy cure yourself and you can't even deal with the woman who is harrassing you because what she said seems to be true that you gave her an STD! we don't need to masterbate so don't throw your wrong doing to other people! lol! just keep jerking yourself off rather than spreading disease soon enough your are likely to catch aids!

notice the admin is not banning us here because they knew you are the jerk one! m3 so we can continue doing it! as you wish! m3

m11 m11 m11 m11 m11 m11

[quote="Kano"]
mdventura wrote: m3 AWV don't you feel sorry for him? why not encourage him to take antibiotics to cure his Sexual Transmitted Disease? Basketball

I feel sorry for you for being unable to read English. I don't know where you read that I had an STD because I never had one, nor did I post that I had one.

And, you still don't deny that you masterbate. I am sure your mother is proud that her child is Master Bater!

Wala kang kapwa tao!

44Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:45 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

lol! you guys really enjoy keeping this thread moving! lol!

AWV wrote:NYA! HA! HA! HA! still insisting to clean your name? feel sorry for yourself! you are the one who has STD problem! instead of wasting energy cure yourself and you can't even deal with the woman who is harrassing you because what she said seems to be true that you gave her an STD! we don't need to masterbate so don't throw your wrong doing to other people! lol! just keep jerking yourself off rather than spreading disease soon enough your are likely to catch aids!

notice the admin is not banning us here because they knew you are the jerk one! m3 so we can continue doing it! as you wish! m3

m11 m11 m11 m11 m11 m11

Kano wrote:

Wala kang kapwa tao!

45Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:59 pm

philem

Arresto Menor

uy! taga canada praning yata yan eh! baka naman batak sa droga yan mga tsong wag nyo ng patulan at maraming ganyan sa canada baka mafioso pa yan! maraming taga canada na tambayan eh sa ermita kapag bumibisita sa ating bansa ang hanap nila ay mga pokpok kaya malamang may tama rin yan kaya sobrang nanggagalaiti! Twisted Evil

46Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:00 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Mr. Master Bater, did I tell you yet that you are a boring person?

@philem, Tama!

47Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 am

ronjay

ronjay
Arresto Mayor

@kano, bro kung andito ka man sa 'pinas at dahil it is more fun dito sa pinas,
at para sa ibang members, wag na kayo mag-tuksuhan sa halip mag-kita kits na lang
kayo dyan sa ermita at mag-inuman. Ala kwenta mag-away, madali lang pumasok sa gulo
pero mahirap lumabas - lalo na ng rehas. lol! . m3

48Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:12 pm

philem

Arresto Menor

Kano wrote:Mr. Master Bater, did I tell you yet that you are a boring person?

@philem, Tama!

uy! taga canada praning yata yan eh! baka naman batak sa droga yan mga tsong wag nyo ng patulan at maraming ganyan sa canada baka mafioso pa yan! maraming taga canada na tambayan eh sa ermita kapag bumibisita sa ating bansa ang hanap nila ay mga pokpok kaya malamang may tama rin yan kaya sobrang nanggagalaiti!

FYI - translation for you Kano

uy! from canada must be nuts! perhaps he is just on drugs! just ignore him guys as there are lots of them from canada, maybe he is a gangster as there are lots of them from canada that hangs out in Ermita when they visits our country and looks for prostitute presumably he is just a nuts person that is why he is acting mad!

I am glad you agreed I am right about you, you are the boring person not my fellow country people! haven't you noticed they are all ganging up on you? because it is obvious you are degrading our people so who would be in their frame of mind will take your side?

you butted in to our website and insisting on acting aggressive to my fellow country people! there would be more members soon who will notice you being arrogant here, that is the reason why you are having an arrogant response to other members, so in case you haven't get the picture, no one will take your side here! if you are in serious trouble get a lawyer and don't expect a free advice and get aggressive with people here! you are alone and I can see there are 5 members here that are already against you! Rolling Eyes get a life somewhere else this website is not for you this is for Filipino, some foreigners are welcome if they know how to behave and are in need of serious advice not anyone like you! scratch

49Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:37 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

well said! hihirit ka pa kano? di ka naman american claim ka pang kano! BoBo! lol! Canadian means, magbate kanadyan, bumatak kanadyan, praning kanadyan, ogag kanadyan, tatadyakan kanadyan! m3

50Greetings from Canada! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Canada! Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

oh! dear still war zone here? that's very funny joke about canadians awv! tongue

AWV wrote:well said! hihirit ka pa kano? di ka naman american claim ka pang kano! BoBo! lol! Canadian means, magbate kanadyan, bumatak kanadyan, praning kanadyan, ogag kanadyan, tatadyakan kanadyan! m3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum